Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mr. Kefgen Will be out of the building on Monday, October 7

This Monday, October 7, I will be joining Mrs. Singer, Mrs. Mills and the rest of the BPS kindergarten teachers at an all day district kindergarten meeting.

We will have a guest teacher working with the children on Monday. Please let your kindergartner know that I will return to school on Tuesday.

Also, because of last Friday's Fall Frolic, I was not able to input last week's homework in time to send blue folders home this weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience. As I will not be in school on Monday, blue folders will also not come home that afternoon. Please expect your child's folder to return home on Tuesday, October 8.

If you have any questions please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment