Friday, September 12, 2014

Goodbye, Kindergarten

To the families of Room 100 2013-2014 Kindergarten Class -

It was an honor to share your children with you during their first year of school.  Each one of them holds a special place in my heart and I will always remember their amazing energy and bright smiles!  Please enjoy these last pictures of kindergarten, and know that I will always be there for you and your children if you ever need anything.  Remember, I moved with them into the first grade hall this year, so I will continue to keep an eye on my little friends!  :)

The first day of kindergarten





The last day of kindergarten


The kindergarteners of Room 100

















We may have started as strangers, but we left as a family!  See you later, first graders!



No comments:

Post a Comment