Thursday, July 6, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Hello Second Grade (!!!) Families!

I hope your summers have been relaxing and wonderful so far!  I wanted to check and see that everyone has received their last report card, as I have been contacted by one family who did not receive theirs in the mail.  If you have not received yours, please let me know and I will send another copy as soon as possible.

Also, I have a bunch of pictures from this past year that I would like to share.  Each day over the next week, I will send home a few as a reminder of the fantastic year we had in first grade!

Our first set of pictures are from our science unit on eggs!  We successfully incubated and hatched 9 healthy chicks (Buff Orpington Chickens to be exact!) out of 12 fertilized eggs.  After they hatched and were strong enough to be handled, we were are able to take them out of their brooder.

Here we are as chick aunts and uncles!












































Stay tuned for more memories coming home tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment