Friday, September 4, 2015

Welcome to Room 112!

Image result for welcome to first grade

Hello First Grade Families!

It was a pleasure meeting so many of you and your children yesterday!  I can already tell we are going to have an amazing year full of learning and adventures!  I also wanted to take this opportunity to go over some important reminders for the first week of school.

Please remember ...

  • school begins at 8:44am on Tuesday, September 8
  • the tardy bell will ring at 8:49am
  • pack 2 peanut/tree nut free snacks separately from your child's lunch box
  • our first PE class will be on Thursday, September 10 - please send gym shoes
  • school dismissal is 3:50pm
If you have not already done so, please send in the completed dismissal and allergy forms to school on Tuesday.  If I have not received them by lunch, I will contact you to see how your child is going home the first day.

I am looking forward to the start of a great year!  Have a wonderful long weekend and I will see everyone on Tuesday!

Best Wishes, 
Mr. Kefgen

No comments:

Post a Comment