Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello First Grade Families!

As most of you have already heard, I have moved to first grade this year!  I guess I loved teaching your children so much that I had to follow them to their new hallway!  :)  As we get closer to the first day of 1st grade, I wanted to share a few more kindergarten memories before my little friends officially move into their new classrooms!  Also, if you are a new 1st Grade family and have already signed up for our blog, welcome!  I hope you enjoy the pictures from last year and you can look forward to your children's pictures being added starting next week!

Have a great last few days and I will see everyone next Tuesday, September 2 for the first day of school!

One gentle reminder - all of the first grade teachers are inviting you and your children to come to Harlan and drop of any school supplies you might have, meet us and see the classrooms this Thursday, August 28 from 1 - 2pm.  I hope to see many of you then! 



No comments:

Post a Comment