Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kindergarten Picnic

This is a gentle reminder that this Friday, June 7, is our Kindergarten Picnic.  All friends and families are invited for our end-of-the-year celebration!  A flyer detailing what this entails was sent home earlier, but I wanted to remind families of this upcoming event.

As there are special activities planned with our families (going through class books that we have made, a musical performance by the kindergarteners, lunch with our families), I am asking that any  families that will not have a family member present for the picnic let me know ASAP so that I can create alternative activities for your child.  If possible, please respond to this email so that I know someone from your family will be attending.

Also, please remember to bring lunch for your family and your child to eat together on the playground for our class picnic.  You do not need to provide food for other families.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you in advance and I hope to see everyone this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment