Thursday, August 23, 2012

New School Year, New School

As our school year quickly approaches, I wanted to take the time to welcome all of the incoming Harlan kindergarten families!  As this is my first year in the district, I will be sharing a lot of firsts with your children when they begin kindergarten in a few weeks! 

For those families who did not get a chance to visit Harlan during our registration fair, I wanted to personally invite all of the kindergarten families to school next Monday, Aug. 27, to meet me and tour our classroom!  This is also an opportunity to drop off any school supplies.  I will be available from 4 - 6pm.  I can also be reached at sk14bps@birmingham.k12.mi.us

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and your children.  This is going to be a wonderful year of learning and exploring!

Please enjoy the last few days of summer vacation and I will see everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment