Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Out for Jury Duty

As some of you may have heard from the children, I have not been in school for the last two days.  I have been on jury duty, where I was selected to be part of a jury.  Currently, the trial on which I am serving will continue through at least Wednesday of this week.  Our principal, Ms. Johnson, and I have been in communication to make this week as normal as possible for the kindergarteners as guest teachers fill in for me.  I have seen most of the children as I have been in the building before and after school each day trying to assist the guest teachers with the days' lessons.  Please know that our wonderful guest teachers will be working hard to continue the same routines and lessons as if I was there.  I know that this disruption may cause some of the kindergarteners distress.  I ask that you please speak to your children to discuss both mine and your expectations while I am away.  Behavior and choices should not change while I am gone, and I encourage you to explain that to your child. 

I will keep you updated as to when I will be returning as soon as I can.  Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment