Thursday, December 9, 2010

Show Stoppers!

On Wednesday, the 1st, 3rd and 5th graders performed their Winter Concert with Ms. Ritter.  They did a wonderful job!  Not only were they so confidant on stage, but they treated us all to their great voices and cool dance moves! I was so proud of each student and I know that all the families were proud too.  While I was not able to get any pictures of the children on stage, I was able to get a great group shot before they were mobbed by their adoring fans!  If you have any pictures from the concert that you would like to share, please email them to me.  Thank you!

Our Super Stars!


Mr. Kefgen's and Ms. Standard's Classes


Also, the concert fell on Ms. Ritter's birthday!  I can't think of a better way for her to celebrate than with such a great show during her first year at our school.  A special thanks also goes out to Mrs, Wagner who, even though she was wasn't feeling well, accompanied our students on the piano!  What a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment